People Partner (HRBP)
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As Figma’s new People Partner, you’ll be a key part of supporting Figma’s most precious resource--its employees. You’ll be senior member of the People Ops team--acting as a coach and advocate for employees at all career levels--and you'll leverage your experience and creativity to build systems and resources to allow people to do their best work, day in and day out. You will lead by example, and your guidance, patience, and insights will help foster our mission to make Figma a deeply inclusive workplace. You’ll work hand-in-hand with Figma’s managers on the people programs that let us develop and retain Figmates, from performance management to supplementary learning and beyond; and you’ll partner with the Head of People and greater People Ops team to wrangle data to help us make better business decisions. As part of a small team, you’ll have the chance to make a huge impact--if you thrive when helping others learn and grow, this just might be the role for you.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with and coach managers on people-related matters, such as organizational/team development, employee relations, etc.
- Advise and coach employees of all levels on matters relating to work development, engagement, conflicts, and more.
- Work alongside the greater People Ops team to execute core people programs, such as compensation reviews, DE&I initiatives, feedback cycles, leveling/career planning, and employee engagement.
- Partner with Finance and Recruiting on resource planning and headcount management
- Take a data-driven approach to supporting culture initiatives and developing employee engagement strategies
- Innovate and own cross-functional projects
What We Value:
- At least 5 years experience in a relevant People Ops/HR role; ideally in a rapidly growing company
- Strong and broad capability across HR competencies, including employee relations, performance management, compliance, coaching, change management, and program development
- Passionate and pragmatic champion of diversity, equity and inclusion programs
- Superb oral and written communicator to many different audiences; you “read the room” and can be trusted to message anything with care and confidence
- Detailed and discreet--you are a rock-solid partner across the org, and people know they can trust you with sensitive information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.