Product Design, New Grad (2021)
SF or NY or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Product Designer at Figma, we won't box you into a specific, narrow role. Instead, you will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. Because of this, you should have a broad set of design skills.
Learn more about the Figma design team:
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with Product, Research, Marketing, and other functions to identify user and business needs
- Design features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
- Be an integral part of our small but mighty design team!
We're looking for someone with:
- At least one previous product design internship/or experience shipping projects
- Inspiring portfolios that demonstrate creativity and are easy to navigate
- Expressing ideas through prototyping and code
- Eagerness to learn and a track record for being self-driven
- Interest in design tools and design systems
In your first few months, you'll:
- Work with Product and Engineering to set direction for your product area
- Share your work with stakeholders across the company at critiques and product reviews
- Meet with users through Research and/or Sales
- Ship your first feature with the help of engineers
- 2020 Feature Announcements
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.