San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Technical Sourcer, you’ll be responsible for engaging and managing a strong, consistent, and diverse pipeline of passive candidates for our Engineering teams. This role will allow you to build strong relationships, exude our company values, and provide excellent candidate experience while working autonomously and strategically.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategic talent mapping of the industry and competitive landscape
- Develop a deep understanding of Figma’s product and market fit in order to communicate with and engage passive talent
- Create sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, referral programs, and content production (e.g., blog)
- Build and maintain best practices to help build the future of Figma’s sourcing team and strategy
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Understand your pipeline metrics and have the ability to adjust focus accordingly
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of technical sourcing experience in a high volume environment
- Extensive knowledge of technical market, competitors, and applicable events
- Experience working with recruiters and hiring managers to understand business needs
- Passion for building a consistent, diverse, and high level pipeline
- Ability to engage passive talent with excellent communication skills both written and oral Heart for belonging and inclusion
Projects you could work on
- Understand historical hiring metrics and strategize where you see areas of opportunity and improvement
- Partner with recruiters to drive sourcing jams with leaders across the business
- Talent Mapping of the industry for targeted strategy
- Build a system and process to track progress and status
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.