San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a full-cycle recruiter, you will partner closely with recruiting leaders and organizational hiring managers to understand the needs of the business and build/execute a talent strategy around it. You'll be a driving force in creating a pipeline of the best talent and will have an impact as we continue to build out Figma’s talent acquisition function as a whole.
What you'll do:
- Run full-cycle recruiting processes for one of our orgs on the GTM or G&A team
- Source and build a healthy, consistent, and diverse pipeline for designated roles
- Understand and able to speak to your weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics and how they map to the hiring needs
- Develop sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, and content production (e.g., blog)
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a similar high volume environment
- Knowledge of market, competitors, and applicable events
- Advanced sourcing and engagement skills
- Passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Heart for belonging and inclusion
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.