Field Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As the Field Marketing Manager at Figma, you’ll be a key member of our Marketing team, helping to grow our community outside San Francisco. Designers learn from each other. Creating and growing communities around the world helps our users engage and up-level their craft. We want someone who can think through scaling our community globally and also has a keen eye for how to utilize this channel to amplify marketing and sales goals.
What You'll Do
- Manage and scale our user group program end-to-end globally
- Identify and manage relationships with local ambassadors and influencers
- Set and manage event and swag budgets
- Set expectations and support guidelines and implement them at scale
- Connect user group content back to marketing goals
- Organize, track, and measure success of programs
- Support our sales strategy in key local markets
- Align with our sales team on key markets and quarterly priorities
- Manage all aspects of sales events outside of SF — including content, attendee selection, salesforce campaign management, and results
- Facilitate timely lead processing within SFDC, measure event impact, and develop post-event reports
- Manage our swag program end-to-end for users
What We Value
- You know how to scale. You're experienced in creating efficient processes, setting clear expectation setting, and managing competing priorities
- You have experience implementing integrated campaigns across multiple locations
- You're really organized. No detail is untouched, everything lives in an Asana board, there's clear visibility into your work
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change
- A collaborative thinker. You enjoy an environment that has been structured for collaboration and interdependency, drawing on strong functional areas to build your business
- A systems thinker. You intuitively understand interdependencies, ask follow-up questions, and drive to solutions that balance the success of initiatives across revenue, quality, brand, and cost goals
- Able to pivot quickly and make fast decisions based on changing needs in a fast-paced environment, dynamic with ambitious schedules and plans
- 3-5 years of marketing event, project management or operations
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.