San Francisco, CA
Figma is seeking a Brand Designer to join the Brand team, a multidisciplinary group of designers. You will help elevate our visual brand as we interact with the world, both through product and marketing. The Brand team works to define brand excellence at Figma, and we aim to integrate the visual brand seamlessly into the user experience. The team is still forming, so this is a great opportunity to help shape the team’s culture and have a major impact.
Your role as a Brand Designer will be to conceptualize and execute a variety of creative projects across digital experiences and brand and marketing touchpoints. This is a highly collaborative role where you will partner closely with Product and Marketing teams to refine, expand, and systemize our brand expression. Your role will be essential in maintaining our brand guidelines across multiple platforms and critiquing deliverables with an eye for detail, craft, and consistency.
- Elevate and evolve the Figma brand across multiple platforms, focusing on web and core product experiences
- Handle the application of our style guidelines to ensure consistency across platforms
- You are able to both work within and evolve the Figma brand style
- Concept and drive brand campaigns for product launches
- Design engaging web experiences and visuals, from concept to execution
- Collaborate efficiently with marketing, product design, and growth to successfully implement work
- 5+ years of relevant experience working at an agency or in-house
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across multiple platforms (web, campaigns)
- Strengths in typography, color, and composition
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Engage in constructive design critiques
- Strong skills around critical thinking and storytelling
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
- Able to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly
- Foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes.
Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber; and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.