IT Support Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma needs a motivated, customer service oriented and hands-on IT Support Specialist.
We’re looking for a full-time, experienced IT Support Specialist who loves solving problems for teammates across the company. As an integral member of the IT team, you’ll be in a unique position to contribute to the build-out and growth of Figma by maximizing the systems and tools we use across the company. This role will report to the IT Manager.
- Support our employee onboarding processes and day 1 tech training
- Document and execute onboarding/offboarding in a timely manner
- MDM provisioning/deployments
- Zoom room and AV Support for events
- Provide friendly and helpful support for staff and manage inbound support requests via walkup, tickets, and Slack
- Document IT processes and solutions
- Procure and manage equipment (hardware, peripherals, etc.) while staying within budget
- Administer and troubleshoot hardware/apps such as Zoom, Dropbox, 1Password, Fleetsmith, Slack, etc
- 2+ years of helpdesk/sys admin type role
- Ability to manage vendor relationships and negotiate deals
- Advanced knowledge of macOS
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP, IP, DNS, Etc.)
- Experience with Gsuite administration and Okta SSO
- Excellent troubleshooting methods, people skills, and attention to detail
- Excited about the opportunity to learn new tools and solutions
- Motivation to take on high-level tasks and tinker with complex issues
- Ability to triage and prioritize problems
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.