Account Executive, Mid-Market
San Francisco, CA
Sales / Customer Success
As the first AE Associate for Figma you will be responsible for managing all initial touch points with our Enterprise customers. You will play a critical role in building out the company’s customer facing teams. Ideal candidate has an exceptional work ethic and is a self starter – motivated by consulting with our customers and having a large impact on our business. Additionally, you should be comfortable operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment. You will report directly to our Head of Sales.
- Qualifying inbound leads, managing email campaigns and converting customers to our Professional & Enterprise product tiers
- Provide a great experience for Figma’s prospective customers
- Lead sales calls, build out customer materials and manage a pipeline
- Work with our product, customer success, and engineering teams to pass on integral feedback from our users
- Most importantly, be a part of setting the foundation for our sales and GTM strategy as we continue to rapidly grow
What we value
- 1-4 years of experience working with customers, ideally with a SaaS product
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment and helping improve business processes as we grow
- Desire to learn a technical product and effectively communicate Figma’s value to potential customers
- Ambitious self-starter who’s eager to learn while being a core part of building our business from the ground up
- High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes.
Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber; and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.