San Francisco, CA
At Figma we are creating a community of practice where our users can connect, learn, and advance their skills through sharing with each other. Our Designer Advocates are at the core of our Figma Community — online, in written and video content, and in live interactions with our users. We are looking for a new Designer Advocate who has domain expertise using Figma for digital design to help us foster this community around the world. If you love Figma and already find yourself already evangelizing Figma to everyone you know, reach out!
What You'll Do
- Enable Figma users at scale: Write best practice guides, create resources, and host live streams to help our users better understand how to use the tool and encourage others to share their learnings and experiences.
- Motivate and empower evangelists: Maintain relationships with users in the community. Manage networks of evangelists who participate in beta programs, contribute content and run local communities.
- Sales enablement: For key high value accounts, join sales demos to explain the product, share best practices, and answer technical questions.
- Events: Speak regularly at meet ups and conferences. Support Figma evangelists managing events worldwide.
- Advocate for community with product team. Keep a pulse on community sentiment on product releases. Share product feedback from community with PM & Design in an organized, systematic way. Act as trusted advisor for launches to prepare for community reaction.
What We Value
- You're already a passionate Figma user and evangelist
- You have a technical design background and can get into the nitty gritty on interface design
- You have the ability to move fluidly between strategy and execution
- You're an excellent communicator, natural bridge-builder and conflict defuser
- You're comfortable presenting to large groups of people
- Bonus: strong writer
- Bonus: videography skills
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.