Content Policy & Safety Manager
San Francisco, CA
Figma is looking for a Content Policy and SafetyManager to help lead our efforts to maintain the health and development of our online community. Our vision is to create a collaborative online community for open-source design. We want our online community to be a safe place for people to come and be creative. We need an experienced individual to help us develop and implement our content policy strategy.
This individual will work cross functionally with the product and legal teams to build regulatory and risk management considerations into future product plans. They will interact directly with our users to manage and assess reports of abuse and poor conduct.
What You'll Do
- Create and manage our policies and positions for fighting porn, hate speech, bullying, spam, and copyright infringement
- Help maintain the health and safety of Figma’s community hub by working directly with users within the community
- Review reported content to accurately and quickly assess compliance with community guidelines and applicable law
- Create and maintain the appeals process for content that has been removed
- Track data and analytics for content that has been removed and maintain transparency throughout the community
- Work cross functionally with the support, legal, and product teams to limit abuse within the community
- Oversee the development and evolution of content policy and community guidelines
What We Value
- Experience dealing with online abuse and community safety practices
- Analytical, collaborative problem solver, comfortable working with data and metrics
- Strong communication skills and ability to champion transparency and accountability in content moderation
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Flexible vacation time and generous holiday breaks
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office environment
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.