Account Executive - Enterprise
San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical salesperson, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community. You will report directly to our Manager of Enterprise Sales.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Be part of a team dedicated to promoting Figma to existing and new customers
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS business, ideally focused on Enterprise
- Experience in selling to technical audiences
- Shown ability to close complex sales cycles
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Problem solving skills, a great attitude, and a fighting spirit
- Communication super powers
- Experience with UX/UI design principles
- Experience selling collaboration tools
- Proficiency with sales and marketing automation tools
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.