People Operations Associate
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for a passionate HR professional that is looking to join a team where they can grow, contribute to our fantastic culture and be appreciated for bringing their very best self to work every day!
Who You Are
You are passionate about people, have exceptional organizational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to handle sensitive information, confidentially. You have an extraordinary ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and the ability to change focus quickly as demands change. You enjoy a work environment that is fast-paced; you help create an amazing, positive workplace as a part of a team.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions. And, you will have fun!
What You’ll Do
- Support of Figmates: Act as an initial point of contact for a wide range of questions covering topics like benefits, visas, onboarding, orientation events, new hires and HR systems
- Be a part of our amazing People team that partners with Workplace, IT, and Ops to support all Figmates to do amazing work!
- Organize and manage logistics for new hire orientation, on-boarding workflows, and additional training programs
- Review and prepare all I-9 documents and submit and manage E Verify cases.
- Prepare exit packets and complete all offboarding tasks in our systems
- Organize and maintain confidential personnel files to ensure Figma is meeting all legal requirements.
- Partner with the Recruiting team to generate, track and maintain offer letters
- Manage the execution, maintenance and extension of vendor and consultant agreements
- Maintain HRIS system and other HR databases up-to-date (e.g. new hires, salary changes, promotions, leave status, separations, etc.)
What We Value
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator (or HR Coordinator) with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; unmatched attention to detail
- Teamwork skills; display honest, trustworthy and collaborative behavior when dealing with employees and vendors
- Maintain security of confidential information/conversations that impact employees and the business
- Optimism, pro-activity, creativity, and a high metabolism for multiple projects
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Please keep in mind this list is not all inclusive and you may be asked to perform other job functions not otherwise listed
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Flexible vacation time and generous holiday breaks
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Dog-friendly office environment
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.