Internal Communications (Senior Level)
San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are building out the Communications team at Figma. This is an opportunity to be a leader in the next phase of building Figma’s brand and an integral part of the global communications team.
We’re looking for a self-starter to help drive internal communications strategies and tactics as we continue to scale. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who has experience driving impactful communications initiatives for dynamic organizations. We are looking for a team member who brings a POV to their work, be exceedingly detail-oriented and display high EQ.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll do:
- Drive the development and execution of internal communications strategies and tactics that highlight our cultural values
- Serve as a partner to executives, our People Operations team and other stakeholders
- Establish new channels for engagement with our Figmates
- Develop internal communications infrastructure and processes to streamline and scale
- Manage all internal communications programming, such as our company all-hands, events and the new ones you create
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years communications experience in quickly growing, fast-paced organizations
- Superb attention to detail and project management skills
- A creator mindset and excellent writing skills
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others to advance priorities and execute
- A love for being both a strategist and a doer
- An optimistic approach to problem-solving and a proven track record of successful partnership with team members
- The ability to lead through influence
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.