San Francisco, CA /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is hiring for a full time IT Systems Administrator role. You’ll be part of a fast paced IT team to help automate and improve our IT infrastructure.
What you'll be doing:
- Create custom integrations for Okta and migrate all SaaS apps over to Okta
- Manage and maintain JAMF instance to comply with security standards
- Build out networks for new offices and actively manage our Meraki stack
- Build automations and integrations to help streamline IT processes like onboarding, offboarding etc
- Scope out new tools to improve IT infrastructure as the company scales
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience administering SaaS applications, managing networks, and custom tooling
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills to build an environment of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Experience with being a system administrator of SaaS systems such as Jamf, Okta, and G Suite
- Strong understanding of lifecycle and change management as well as the challenges of effective automated provisioning/deprovisioning.
- Experience building and maintaining office networks
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.