San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As Figma’s Recruiting Coordinator, you'll be an integral part of the recruiting organization. You'll work closely with hiring managers, interviewers, and leadership to build out Figma’s extraordinary team. You'll support a number of Recruiters and own much of our operations when it comes to the candidate process. Your attention to detail will help candidates feel prepared, welcomed, and excited by their experience interacting with Figmates.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate and schedule onsite interviews (including managing notification process for interviewers and handling any last minute changes day-of)
- Correspond with candidates, making sure they're updated promptly and have all the information they need
- Handle onsite logistics for candidates (greet when they arrive; get them settled; conduct office tours; walk candidates out when needed; etc.)
- Manage our job descriptions database so that it’s organized and up to date
- Post on various job boards (e.g., Lever, AngelList, LinkedIn, Dribbble) and manage job board accounts
- Assist with recruiting events: participate in planning meetings, coordinate events, and support various event day and follow up logistics
- Coordinate sourcing parties (with recruiters and interviewers), interviewer trainings, and diversity committee meetings
What We Value
- Comfort interacting with a high volume of people--you’re known for your “customer-service” mindset
- Excellent written communication (e.g. great spelling and grammar)
- Superb organization and detail orientation, and a proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience working in a fast-paced professional setting
This is a full-time, non-exempt position based out of our San Francisco office
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.