Data Scientist - Go to Market
San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to partner with our Go to Market teams to accelerate growth at Figma. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering customer focused insights, building the infrastructure and tooling to scale data access across a rapidly growing sales team, and executing data oriented research to inform the company’s business strategies. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of executing analytical projects, creating compelling data stories and visualizations, and communicating across diverse technical and non-technical audiences.
What you'll be doing:
- Using Figma’s rich dataset, develop insights around user experience and lifecycle to uncover new opportunities and inform business strategies
- Create innovative customer facing data visualizations, tools, and insights that address our customers’ business challenges
- Develop and maintain datasets and reporting tools across the Go to Market organization
- Collaborate with a broad range of cross-functional teams including sales, business analytics, marketing, support, product, and engineering
We're looking for someone with:
- Degree in a quantitative field
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Fluency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python, R or similar scripting language
- Experience in distributed data processing systems(Hive, Redshift, Presto, Snowflake, etc)
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.