Sales Strategy & Operations
San Francisco, CA
Sales / Customer Success
As the first sales strategy & operations hire for Figma, you will be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader operations teams to drive initiatives. Responsibilities include resource planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting, sales systems management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales compensation design and administration.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have sales operations experience scaling a technology sales team and superior communication skills. You will report to the Head of Finance and Business Operations.
- Determine go-to-market approaches and conduct regular business and resource planning
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics
- Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting and budgeting
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with external systems teams
What we value
- 4+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Experience working with data and large data sets
- Enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes.
Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber; and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.