Social Media Content Manager
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As the Social Media Content Manager at Figma, you’ll be a key member of our Marketing team, helping to amplify all our marketing activities and be a key brand voice to our customers. We’ve built a large, engaged audience across Twitter and other social channels, and now we’re ready to take things to the next level with a dedicated Social Media Content Manager who can develop creative social campaigns that drive brand loyalty and engagement. You will own and significantly enhance Figma’s social media strategy so that it becomes an even larger driver of our growth. We want to find someone who is interested to create and consistently execute on a memorable brand voice and personality for Figma. You will report to the Head of Community.
What You'll Do
- Implement and evolve Figma’s social media strategy. Conceptualize, plan and execute all social media content on all active channels, including a well-articulated approach for growing followers, engagement, revenue, traffic, and customer acquisition
- Ensure everything we share embodies our voice and tone, and meets our high bar for quality, increasing brand connection and loyalty
- Manage a social media calendar that will enable us post to our social media accounts to drive high-quality traffic and engagement
- Proactively monitor, engage in and respond to social media conversations that Figma should be part of to amplify our influence
- Care deeply about driving two-way conversations with our customers and brand advocates.
- Keep a pulse on our online communities and competition, relaying information back to the team in a useful, digestible way. Create and manage an escalation process with the rest of the team for any issues surfacing
- Partner with our Customer Support team to ensure customers looking for help on any social platform are being responded to quickly and effectively
- Design and execute social media reporting on key metrics, including growth in fans/followers, engagement, traffic, and revenue. Create and share out weekly performance reporting, including with senior leadership
What We Value
- 4-8 years of experience in a marketing role with some years in social media or community. Marketing experience in tech preferred
- First class writing and editing ability – you produce engaging, accurate copy
- A passionate customer advocate. You are ready to put the customer first and influence others across the company to think similarly
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change
- A collaborative thinker. You enjoy an environment that has been structured for collaboration and interdependency, drawing on strong functional areas to build your business
- A systems thinker. You intuitively understand interdependencies, ask follow-up questions, and drive to solutions that balance the success of initiatives across revenue, quality, brand, and cost goals
- Able to pivot quickly and make fast decisions based on changing needs in a fast-paced environment, dynamic with ambitious schedules and plans
- Well-versed in social media and digital technologies, constantly informed on industry developments, including consumer trends and new technologies
- Proven ability to track and report the impact of social media
- Passion for technology and marketing, and a genuine curiosity about software products
- Familiarity with Figma or design tools a plus
- Experience producing video content optimized for social a plus
- Understanding of SEO + keywords to optimize content a plus
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.