Video Editor & Producer (Marketing)
San Francisco, CA
Figma is looking for a Video/Audio Editor who loves to tell stories. Somewhat of a Jill/Jack of all trades, you will team up with our marketing and design teams to concept and produce a variety of product video content.
Whether it's turning around a quick animated GIF for a tweet, creating a product demo video, or live-streaming a product launch event, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects while also having the opportunity to experiment with other creative ideas. You'll be instrumental in telling the Figma story across marketing and product through motion and animation.
What You'll Do:
- Bring our product to life in videos and GIFs across our various marketing channels, like website, ads, email, and others
- Partner with our Product Marketing Managers on launch announcements and livestream events
- Partner with our Community team to produce impactful content for our online social channels and community events
- Create content that is in line with our Brand Style guide and work with our Brand team to define and evolve our animation style
- Help us figure out new creative channels and pursuits we should be doing here at Figma(e.g. podcast)
- Help us uplevel our livestreams and streaming events, so they’re innovative and informative at the same time
What We Value:
- Already know and love Figma is a big plus!(If you haven’t used Figma before, that’s okay too. Just have an appetite to learn)
- Have 3-5 years as a motion designer/video editor at an agency, production company, or in-house creative team
- Can execute with a keen eye for detail and craftsmanship and consideration of deadlines and constraints
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates creativity, strategic thinking, rhythm and narrative development
- Are an expert with tools like AfterEffects or Premiere and at light sound editing, mixing and color correction
- Are a self-starter who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Communicate and present effectively when explaining your creative vision
- Are always willing to roll up your sleeves and help out on any project—we are a startup after all!
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.