Account Manager - Enterprise
San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is growing and moving fast. As part of a newly formed Account Management team you will play a critical role in working across sales, product, marketing and growth to drive customer engagement and expansion. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. This role will report directly to our Manager of Account Management.
This is a fulltime role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What You'll Do
- Build trust and relationships with a portfolio of Enterprise customers. Understand their business priorities and current use of Figma to identify new use cases and optimize Figma’s value
- Retain our existing customer base by building strong relationships and leveraging in-product analytics
- Analyze internal data to understand customer usage, including risks and opportunities.
- Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption
- Develop new training materials for workshops as needed to ensure an amazing Figma customer experience
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development
- Negotiate annual contracts with top customers.
What We Value
- 3-5 years of direct client management experience, ideally in a fast scaling tech company
- Track record of building lasting relationships and simultaneously growing multiple accounts for a wide range of customers
- Consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements
- Experience partnering with technical stakeholders and customers
- Exposure to UX/UI design and/or web based, collaborative tools
- Startup experience
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.