San Francisco, CA /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant to support Figma's CEO to strategically manage the day-to-day administrative and operational needs of the business, while also contributing significantly to projects and initiatives that help drive the company’s priorities.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain executive's calendar, and make recommendations in regard to time management, prioritization and business needs
- Manage the CEO's inbox, triaging messages and responding on his behalf
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting in the planning, taking notes, and moving relevant action items forward
- Own and manage CEO's travel, events attendance and ad hoc projects
- Oversee various projects that support the CEO, executive team and greater organization
- Identify opportunities for process optimization throughout team and company processes
- Partner with internal teams to ensure cross functional alignment on projects, company milestones, and internal events
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 7+ years of administrative support of a C level executive or relevant operational experience
- You have an interest in being a career EA and someone who sees this as a profession they want to pursue for the longterm
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and you react well under pressure and ambiguity
- You love the details and have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and competing asks
- You are curious and interested in learning new things to drive optimization and improvement of processes
- You have managed large cross functional projects and events
- You would describe yourself as detail oriented, patient, reliable, and a self starter
- You have managed confidential and sensitive information with care and confidence
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.