Marketing Manager (London, UK)
London, UK /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionising the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma. As the European Marketing Manager at Figma, you’ll be the first hire we make in marketing for our new London office. You’ll be a key member of our global Marketing team and execute a variety of all parts of marketing to support our European sales team with marketing programs and campaigns. It’s a great opportunity for someone who is entrepreneurially minded and self-motivated. While many strategies have been put in place, there is room for your own insights and strategic planning to shine through as well. It’s the best of both worlds: having support and being empowered.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the US marketing team to leverage and adjust programs that work best to support a local European sales team.
- Align with our sales team on key markets and quarterly priorities. Determine what marketing efforts can support sales goals.
- Manage all aspects (end-to-end) of sales events in EMEA (online or in person at some future point) — including content, salesforce campaign management, and results.
- Source and manage customers to feature in livestreams and other events.
- Manage EU customer references and stories
- Identify and nurture relationships with local user ambassadors and influencers
- Support HQ product launches and brand events in the EU
- Customize product marketing materials to local markets as necessary
- Contribute to local PR/Comms efforts and strategies.
What we value:
- You have experience implementing integrated campaigns across multiple locations
- You're really organised. No detail is untouched, everything lives in an Asana board, there's clear visibility into your work
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change
- A collaborative thinker. You enjoy an environment that has been structured for collaboration and interdependence, drawing on strong functional areas to build your business
- A systems thinker. You intuitively understand interdependencies, ask follow-up questions, and drive to solutions that balance the success of initiatives across revenue, quality, brand, and cost goals
- Able to pivot quickly and make fast decisions based on changing needs in a fast-paced environment, dynamic with ambitious schedules and plans
- You know how to scale. You're experienced in creating efficient processes, setting clear expectation setting, and managing competing priorities
- 7+ years of marketing experience, ideally in field/community focused roles in a growth oriented tech organisation
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.