Senior Director Marketing (London, UK)
London, UK /
We are looking for a leader to drive our marketing efforts in the EMEA region as we build out our regional sales office. You’ll be the first marketing hire in the region, and a key member of our global marketing team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who maintains a balance between setting a strategic vision for marketing that will support the region and executing at a high quality and rapid pace. You should have strong EMEA regional marketing experience executing and delivering successful awareness and omni-channel demand campaigns, preferably in a B2B SaaS-based enterprise company. You have a quantifiable track record of success with a strong focus on analytics, measurement, and ROI. You have a bias toward action and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to make things happen. You are a strong collaborator and will work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to generate programs that drive awareness, consideration, conversion, and acceleration that converts into sustainable revenue in the form of net new accounts as well as customer expansion growth.
What you'll do:
- Drive the EMEA marketing strategy by product segment, including inbound and outbound strategies. Work closely with Marketing and EMEA Sales teams to deliver the required pipeline to support the region
- Drive integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver qualified leads that convert to revenue
- Working in coordination with the corporate team, localise and execute PR, advertising, demand generation, Event Marketing and social media locally in region
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns/channels and assess against goals (OKRs & KPIs)
- Regularly provide reporting and actively monitor and analyse the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline & conversion, program ROI, and customer acquisition, influence, contact acquisition and activity
- Work closely with Marketing Strategy/Content team and other internal global teams as well as third party publishers, thought leaders, influencers and partners to source or create impactful content for campaigns.
- Create and manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline growth in EMEA
- Provide ongoing recommendations to executive leadership on how to improve marketing capabilities including talent, skills, tools and platforms to maximize reach and effectiveness
- Meet regularly with the rest of the US-based marketing leadership team to brainstorm, plan, and report on cross-team initiatives
What you offer:
- BA/MA degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in building pipeline for EMEA-based sales organization
- Ability to strategise with key stakeholders on go-to-market strategy in global emerging markets
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable experience across all marketing channels: public relations, analyst / influencer relations, demand generation, account-based marketing and integrated programs. - -Demonstrated results in terms of awareness created, pipeline generated, lead velocity improvement and opportunity acceleration
- B2B technology background required, preferably for SaaS-based organisations that have scaled programs globally with the ability to thrive and grow in an organisation that is rapidly scaling
- Passionate about B2B lead gen, digital advertising, brand awareness. Experience with paid media, web content strategy, testing and analytics
- Strong track record in performance analytics and making data driven decisions to continually optimise and drive the customer acquisition funnel
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Interpersonal and presentation skills. You are able to confidently present insights and recommendations to senior management and can coordinate between multiple teams across the organisation.
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.