San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As the only Business Recruiter, you will partner closely with Go-to-Market (GTM) and General & Administration (G&A) leaders to build extraordinary teams. You will report to the Head of Recruiting.
• Run full-cycle recruiting processes for GTM teams (i.e., sales, marketing, growth, community, support) and G&A(i.e., finance, IT, office ops, people ops)
• Prep agendas and own meetings re: new job kick offs, profile calibration, interviewer calibration, candidate debriefs, referral mining, and hiring team pipeline reviews
• Own project management and follow-upDevelop sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, referral programs, and content production (e.g., blog)
• Drive offer processes, and close!
• Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to diversity & inclusion
What We Value
• 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high volume environment
• Strong skills in offers and closing
• Passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and providing a red carpet experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Heart for belonging and inclusion
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes.
Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber; and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.