Enterprise Solutions Architect
San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are now looking for our first Enterprise Solutions Architect to help Figma rapidly move up market and drive deals within large, complex enterprise companies. You will have the ability to be a technical and customer facing resource that defines processes and programs that help us scale and better represent Figma from a technical standpoint.
This is a full-time role that will report to our Head of Sales and can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with customer support team to identify opportunities to introduce new product features that reduce account takeover risk and work with product teams to implement
- Develop an understanding of customer concerns around data access and strengthen Figma’s security stance and perception with customers
- Partner with product and legal teams to review new features and usage of customer data to ensure Figma is making decisions that encourage customer trust
- Actively support our pre-sales team as they respond to ongoing customer security inquiries and reviews
- Work cross-functionally with enterprise customer IT departments and enable them to securely deploy Figma
- Proactively identify product gaps and opportunities to ensure Figma is securely deployed and exceed industry standards
- Design and scale our technical sales efforts, build scalable bridges between sales and product, and help shape product roadmap to support our customers as they grow
We're looking for someone with:
- 8+ years years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills within a variety of audiences and a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.