San Francisco, CA
Human Resources / Recruiting
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is looking for a stellar HR Administrator to help build our team. If you are excited by getting all the details just right, no matter what you’re working on; swoon at the prospect of making a great onboarding experience; and know how to answer a million questions while still keeping priorities aligned, this just might be the job for you.
As HR Administrator, you’ll report to our Head of People Operations and be a part of Figma’s People and Culture team, which focuses on the Figma employee experience. The HR Administrator role is responsible for managing Figma’s benefits, from healthcare and other insurance, to perks and supplemental learning reimbursements. You’ll be a critical part of our onboarding and offboarding processes, and will be a friendly presence to whom folks can turn when they have questions about pretty much anything. You’ll also own various people operations projects as needed, and proactively work with employees to make sure they have the tools and education they need to do their jobs. As we continue to grow, you'll be integral to helping us adopt new and improved processes to make Figma an amazing place to work and learn.
What You'll Do
- Onboarding and offboarding employees, including paperwork and upkeep of employee records
- Oversee the administration of all employee benefits programs, including medical/dental/vision; life and disability insurance; flex spending accounts; commuter benefits; wellness plans; etc.
- Compliance-related items (I9 verification for new hires, required trainings, etc.)
- Visa and immigration administration (in conjunction with Legal)
- Administration and upkeep of our HRIS (Sapling) and other people tech systems
- Update HR policies/procedures and employee handbook as needed
- Support and actively participate in our company-wide DE&I committee initiatives
- Work closely with the Finance and IT departments to ensure seamless employee experience for payroll and tech
- Other people-related projects as assigned!
What We Value
- 2-4 years prior HR administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive personal information
- High comfort-level working with all levels of management; as well as employees and vendors
- A great communicator (you can ask the right questions and tease out the right solutions; you're detailed and tactful in your written communication)
- Deeply thorough and organized. Things don't fall through the cracks with you.
Please submit a resume and a brief cover letter letting us know why you'd be a great candidate!
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.