Recruiting Operations Manager
SF or NY or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We're looking for our first Recruiting Operations hire to help our team scale in 2020 and beyond! In this role you'll build structure, systems, programs and processes to improve operational efficiency across all aspects of recruiting. You will have the ability to build out this function from the ground up using a creative and data driven approach. You will report to the Director of Talent.
This is a fulltime role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with recruiting team and hiring managers to understand the work processes and operations within their teams, analyze results, and build best practices with teams
- Develop recommendations for standardized metrics and reporting across the organization
- Lead, develop, grow, and manage a recruitment operations strategy that delivers an exceptional candidate experience
- Optimize the team's workstreams, processes and documentation practices on an ongoing basis
- Own the management, implementation, and sunsetting of tools in recruiting suite
- Oversee programs including candidate experience, referral program, trainings and onboarding
- Formalize and track all aspects of the recruiting process: from sourcing to nurture to application to interview, and finally to hire or rejection
- Manage and develop a growing team of Recruiting Coordinators
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of Recruiting or Talent Operations experience
- Has a track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Expert in project management and knows how to drive and influence a project from inception to fruition
- Enjoys combining the human elements of recruiting with analytics to deliver exceptional experiences for the recruiting team, recruiting partners, and candidates
- Has 2+ years of people management experience
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.