Director, Demand Generation
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for an experienced demand gen leader who knows how to drive top-of-funnel success while being conscious of down-funnel metrics. You’ll be responsible for building out and leading the demand gen team to scale our existing strategies and implement new ones focused on acquisition. You will report to the Chief Customer Officer.
What You'll Do
- Hire, lead and mentor a team of multidisciplinary marketers
- Oversee an aggressive top-of-funnel forecast and strategy
- Direct marketing campaigns across multiple channel types (SEO, Perf Mktg, Email)
- Manage the design, development and performance of Figma.com
- Own the entire digital marketing strategy
- Build tracking and reporting processes to both evaluate return on campaigns and ensure visibility into the data for relevant parties
What We Value
- 8+ years experience driving customer acquisition for SaaS
- 3+ years of experience leading a demand gen team
- Expertise in one or more of SEO, Content Mktg, Perf Mktg, Email Mktg, Analytics
- Focus on shipping fast, not perfect, and iterating
- Excitement for leading high-visibility initiatives that are critical to growing the business
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Flexible vacation time and generous holiday breaks
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office environment
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.