San Francisco, CA
Business Operations / Finance
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As Corporate Accountant, you will assist the team by improving controls and processes to meet our operational and reporting requirements that will help scale and shape our business. This position, which reports to the Senior Accounting Manager, will work on a number of accounting functions, including but not limited to, processing invoices, preparing monthly journal entries and participating in the month-end close process.
- Responsible for day to day management of GL functions, such as cash, fixed assets, prepaid expenses etc.
- Support the order-to-cash cycle by raising customer invoices and managing collection
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions, as well as managing vendor relationships
- Review and reconcile company credit cards, including collaborating across departments to obtain necessary support
- Assist with the year-end audit and regulatory filings
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
What We Value
- Work both independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- Positive, enthusiastic energy with a desire to learn
- Prioritize multiple projects, goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of GAAP
- Experience in Microsoft excel is required
- Prior experience with NetSuite, Expensify and ADP is a plus
- Private industry or Big 4 experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree(Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes.
Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber; and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.