Product Marketing Manager (Enterprise)
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As the first Product Marketing Manager, especially for Enterprise, you will have the opportunity to build marketing plans from scratch and drive the go-to-market strategy for Figma’s product. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing. If you’re excited to take a new product to market and grow Figma usage among our target companies, we’d love to hear from you.
- Build and iterate product messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Manage the strategy for sales enablement, including events, briefings, thought leadership, customer stories, and marketing campaigns
- Own post-sales marketing activities, in partnership with the Customer Success team
- Evaluate the industry landscape and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of your work and use the data to refine priorities
What We Value
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience; track record of owning marketing strategy for lines of business
- SaaS and start up experience a must
- Seasoned experience leading small teams
- Familiarity working with analytics and CRM tools and an inclination toward measurement
- Love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Appreciation for the details
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.