Manager, Sales Enablement
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for an energetic Sales Enablement lead to establish our sales enablement program to support our small but fast growing sales team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a sales onboarding program to quickly ramp newly hired sales reps
- Create educational materials for ongoing sales skills and industry/product knowledge training
- Source materials from partner groups like Product Marketing and transform these into digestible content for salespeople
- Create and manage a sales content portal
- Work with sales management and sales operations to determine new programs to develop
- Manage and run sales events like quarterly all hands, sales kick offs
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of enablement programs
- Evaluate and partner with outside enablement vendors, as needed
- Partner with adjacent groups like Product marketing, People operations
What We Value:
- 5+ years sales and/or sales enablement experience, preferably in SaaS or design
- Superb project management skills
- Ability to represent complex concepts into a curriculum that sales professionals can absorb and apply
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.