Strategic Account Manager (New York, NY)
New York, NY /
Figma is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketing wizards, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical sales leader, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, embrace change, be a stellar team-player, and truly love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Content-Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Community.
What you'll do:
- Manage relationships with a handful of Figma’s top tier Enterprise customers
- Establish executive level relationships & cultivate existing relationships to drive further product adoption
- Educate customers and teams on the value of Figma in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of our top customers and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Build a strong sales pipeline while slaying quarterly and annual sales targets
- Define strategy and objectives for each account and quantify expansion opportunities
- Coordinate Figma leaders, industry and subject matter authorities as well as executives
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to ensure sales effectiveness
What we value:
- 10+ years sales experience in a SaaS business, ideally focused on Enterprise
- Experience in selling to technical and executive audiences
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Problem solving skills, a great attitude, and a fighting spirit
- Communication super powers
- Experience with UX/UI design principles a plus
- Experience selling collaboration tools
- Start-up experience preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.