Manager, Product Marketing (Senior Level)
San Francisco or New York /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is looking for a Manager for our Product Marketing team. You’ll be the team lead for Figma’s creation capabilities and lead our go-to-market strategy for our core design audience. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a founding marketing organization, a quickly innovating product, and a passionate user community.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll do:
- Lead go-to-market strategy and planning for Figma’s creation features with a focus on driving business results and user engagement
- Be a strong partner to the Product team and contribute to the future of Figma with your expertise in our market, competitors, and customers
- Craft differentiated messaging and positioning informed by user research and insights
- Help enable our customer-facing teams to help improve sales/support efficiency through impactful enablement programs
- Partner with the broader marketing team to execute campaigns that drive new signups, expansion, and/or product adoption
- Build and coach a small team of product marketers; lead with a passion for learning and development
- Help us build PMM team culture and processes—be it better ways to measure success, communicate as a team, share learnings, plan cross-functionally, and more
We're looking for someone with:
- 7+ years in product marketing or a related role
- Experience hiring, coaching, and managing direct report(s)
- A passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- A customer champion who always keep their eyes to the ground
- A strong writer, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with the customer in mind
- Data-driven and experimental in how you approach and measure your work
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—we are a startup after all
- Bonus: Experience marketing to makers(e.g. designers, developers, product managers)
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.