San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design platform that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Recruiting Manager you will cultivate, lead, mentor, grow, and hire a team of recruiting professionals supporting multiple business functions across Sales, G&A, and Marketing. You will work from conception to fruition on staffing strategies to support these organizations and partner with our hiring leaders to execute top of class recruiting practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Hire, mentor, and develop a growing team of recruiters
- Partner and collaborate with hiring leaders and department heads to understand business needs and align recruiting resources accordingly
- Partner with recruiting leaders to develop a talent brand strategy that continues to bring in exceptional talent to Figma and showcases the incredible culture
- Create and implement a team structure that optimizes for efficiency in meeting the aligned hiring goals
- Champion, partner, and execute on various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Build and improve upon recruiting best practices across all orgs
We're looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in a similar environment
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience partnering with leaders and executives to create and drive recruiting strategies and initiatives
- Experience and understanding of how to build a recruiting function to scale with hyper-growth
- Can take a blank canvas in an ambiguous environment and create something incredible
- Is excited to create a best in class talent team, while trying new and creative ways to attract talent
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.