San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We’re looking for a dynamic, full-time Content Marketer to help drive our content strategy forward.You are someone who has a gift for writing compelling content that engages our target audience and drives acquisition. You aren’t afraid to try new things, iterate, and learn from the data. You are an executer with a high quality bar and you can efficiently take a project all the way from idea to ship. You are a strategic thinker who sees the big picture while also being able zoom in and execute on the details.
What You'll Do
- Develop and write acquisition content for the Figma blog, email campaigns, landing pages, and other ad hoc projects
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define and develop content strategies that will support our key messages and reach our target audience
- Repackage content for use in a variety of marketing channels
- Partner with SEO and Demand Gen on content programs that can be developed at scale
- Operationalize our editorial processes
- Hire and manage freelance writers, researchers, and copyeditors as needed
- Evolve our KPIs to ensure our content efforts are aligned to business metrics
- Deeply understand and inform the Figma voice and tone
What We Value
- 3+ years in a content marketing role, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent writing skills, in both long- and short-form
- Ability to grasp a variety of personas, address their pain points, and connect their goals to our product
- Experience implementing editorial workflows
- Familiarity with best practices for the distribution of content in a B2B setting
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Straightforward communication skills and a proactive attitude towards giving and receiving edits and feedback
- Flexible attitude toward evolving responsibilities and environments
- Experience working with a CMS a plus
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Flexible vacation time and generous holiday breaks
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office environment
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.