San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As Figma’s new Manager, IT, you’ll help us build out IT Operations to support our rapidly growing team (currently a little more than 100). You won’t start from scratch, as we’ve had a top-notch IT services firm up until this point, but you’ll be responsible for taking over and scaling our IT systems and processes so that Figmates can do their best work. You’ll also have a key role in ensuring we keep Figma’s internal and customer data safe and secure. You’ll own the internal IT customer experience, and be a savvy partner to everyone when it comes to keeping the office tech running; eventually, you’ll also build out and manage a team to support these efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and evolve our IT strategy for growth, including making key decisions on the tools and systems that keep Figma running (such as GSuite, Slack, Salesforce, Asana, Zendesk, etc.).
- Own the budgets for, procurement of, and set up for hardware and software, and partner with the People Ops team to create seamless onboarding/offboarding experiences for employees.
- Provide amazing desktop support employee experience in our almost entirely Mac environment, and help triage and resolve the usual IT day-to-day.
- Maintain Figma’s security and compliance as a key partner to our InfoSec and Infrastructure Engineering teams.
- Hire and manage additions to our IT Team as we grow.
What We Value
- 5+ years in a related role, such as IT engineering or infrastructure operations
- Experience successfully managing IT projects big and small (good examples might be implementing a ticketing process, an SSO implementation, an office build-out, SOC2 processes, etc.)
- Direct experience with computer networks and network administration/installation
- Superb customer service chops, and experience with employee onboarding and offboarding
- Discretion and absolute professionalism regarding confidential or sensitive information
- Ability to design and communicate clear processes; detail oriented but not rigid
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Nice to have: InfoSec experience including SOC2 compliance
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Parental leave & support
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Dog-friendly office environment
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.