San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Design Intern at Figma, we won't box you into a specific, narrow role. Instead, you will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. Because of this, you should have a broad set of design skills. Over the course of the summer, you’ll have the opportunity to ship meaningful contributions to Figma. We look forward to discussing your interests.
- Design features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and other business partners to arrive at the best possible designs
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
What We Value
- Inspiring portfolios that demonstrate creativity and are easy to navigate
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- Expressing ideas through prototyping and code
- Creative thinking and real passion for design
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.