San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Growth Marketer at Figma you’ll be focused on acquiring and retaining new users. This role will own various steps of the customer lifecycle and will be responsible for directing campaigns that have clear goal (set by you) and are backed by data. You will report to theDirector of Growth.
- Direct marketing campaigns focused on user acquisition
- Prioritize acquisition opportunities and work to identify new ones
- Manage tracking and reporting for your campaigns
- Implement new tools and/or processes to improve our marketing stack
- Continue to optimize Figma’s funnel
What We Value
- 5+ years professional marketing experience
- Expertise in SEO, Automation, Content, Perf Mktg, Email, Analytics
- Experience driving customer acquisition, activation, retention and monetization
- Love of optimizing funnel metrics and proving it with data and experimentation
- Focus on shipping fast, not perfect, and iterating
- Ability to distill complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights
- Excitement for leading high-visibility initiatives that are critical to growing the business
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.