Product Data Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
You will help us identify the right questions and answer them rigorously. You’ll work directly with our Product & Business teams to understand their goals and proactively inform their direction with data. You will frequently present key learnings to the team and work closely with leadership. You’ll report to the Vice President of Engineering.
- Build dashboards and data products to facilitate decision making.
- Identify and surface key metrics for teams.
- Work closely with leadership to investigate important high level questions.
- Have a strong understanding of the product to evaluate potential changes.
- B.S. or higher in scientific or quantitative field.
- 2+ year work experience
- Familiarity with Python, R or similar scripting language
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and others
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Flexible vacation time and generous holiday breaks
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office environment
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.