User Growth Manager
San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From innovative products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone.
We are looking for a data-driven growth marketer to own our user expansion efforts and build compounding growth from our existing user base into our paid tiers in close collaboration with the product team. This role will lead the experimentation and constant development of tactics to grow conversions across channels that translate into revenue from our PRO self-serve tier.
You are experienced in using product telemetry to drive experiments across email(primary) and other digital channels. You enjoy working closely with product teams to create messaging for specific product-led audiences that translate into bottom-line outcomes. You are flexible and driven to adapt rapidly through findings from your experimentation, and turning these into ever-green programs. You have a curiosity for how technology, data and messaging drive impactful results.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Be the owner of a roadmap of hypothesis and experiments that support the improvement our core metrics around activating free users and their expansion to paid product tiers
- Lead a cross-functional team by partnering with product, product marketing, data scientists, web, and others to design and implement experiments
- Be a driver of innovation and experimentation around new technologies, channels, messaging and tactics that can be applied to our business
- Use our existing reporting framework and collaborate with growth strategy and data scientist teams to report progress of key performance indicators and how experiments are impacting these
- Deliver regular updates to different partners on KPIs and metrics, and develop actions plans based on learnings
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in growth marketing, ideally in a product-led businesses
- Strong understanding of how to use product telemetry to drive integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience with core product led growth metrics is a plus
- A passion for the user experience and communicating the value proposition through each step of their value realization journey
- Ability to establish relationships and build rapport in order to influence decisions at all levels
- Excels in verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
At Figma, one of our values is“Grow as you go.” We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.