(Senior) Strategy Execution Manager (m/f/d)
At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. In a non-transparent financing market, we are providing access to and the opportunity to compare modern and suitable financing products. Therefore, we are looking for smart team members to join us on our journey to become Europe's biggest, most advanced and reliable SME financing platform.
We are looking for a bright Strategy Execution Manager. You will be working for and guided by the Managing Director who has worked in strategy consultancies, thus be exposed to an exceptional professional development opportunity for further enhancing strategic advisory skills, combined with company building skills.
Depending on your interest and performance, there will be opportunities to take team leadership positions in the company in the later stage.
As Strategy Execution Manager you will introduce most purposeful leadership and operating models custom made to our situation - Ventures grow, so must their strategy and management system. You will create a perfect alignment between all departments to prioritize most important strategic objectives and find a way to track them transparently. Your goal is to establish the right way of project management for our unique and cross-functional projects as well as the perfect way of stakeholder management.
- Research, choose and implement the most suitable goal setting, accountability and management frameworks - be the role model and coach in the company for how to manage projects professionally
- Adjust current methodologies and lead change management
- Implement an agile modus operandi for our strategy validation (OKR model for the entire company)
- Drive continuous process improvement by engaging with all stakeholders, capturing their input and ensuring that they all adapt to the new mode
- Special project management: conduct status quo analysis, assemble task force (project team), create project plans, establish modus operandi and lead cross-functional projects
- Monitor project status against scope, end date and budget, ensuring the quality and integrity of the project delivery, and anticipate potential issues and risks.
- University degree in management or relevant fields with distinctive results
- Professional experience at a top-tier management consultancy or in corporate development where PMO projects have been managed
- Work experience in an OKR-driven organization
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Extraordinary communication and empathy skills as well as a structured and well thought out way of thinking
- Willingness to go the extra mile for team members to keep formal standard of project organization on progress on highest level
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
- Full mastery knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint as well affinity for project and performance management tools
- Fluent in German and English.
At FinCompare you have the opportunity to take on real ownership and to act like a business owner. You will learn everything about the FinTech market, since we act as horizontal market network, connecting all relevant market participants.
You can have a real impact on the industry, establishing a new value creation. Be part of our team and help us to revolutionize the SME finance market.
We offer a beautiful office in Berlin Mitte (close to Hackescher Markt), a cooperation with Urban Sports Club (free M-Membership, reduced L & XL Membership), learning and development, fresh fruits, drinks and snacks, Friday beers at the Office, etc.