Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. In a non-transparent financing market, we are providing access to and the opportunity to compare modern and suitable financing products. Therefore, we are looking for smart team members to join us on our journey to become Europe's biggest, most advanced and reliable SME financing platform.
- Collaborate with the different teams (e.g. Product, Marketing, Sales) on daily processes to deliver data and reports that drive decisions.
- Working closely with Marketing, helping them to reach our customers and increase the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Help the Sales team to know the customer and show the bottleneck of the processes.
- Building the dashboard for different departments, visualizing the most important KPIs.
- Establish scalable and efficient automated processes for data analysis.
- Perform deeply analysis and make suggestions for the Management.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, or a related field.
- Bachelor degree (Mathematics, Computer Science or IT background).
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL is a plus) and ETL process with Python/ bash scripts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A Plus if you have experience with Linux distributions.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities.
- You can benefit from our flexible working hours, beer fridge, hover boards and other perks
- Experienced management team with strong focus on your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, high energy and high reward.
- Weekly updated about growth and development of the business.
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in Berlin and of course, the latest hardware.