Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
- You are a member of a marketing team and help us promote FinCompare's marketplace using interactive distribution channels (e.g. through our website, emails) to reach our clients in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- You need to work on the entire technical spectrum of digital marketing (landing pages, homepage, pre-reg UX, email template)
- You will help work with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Setting up A/B tests and hard-coding winning variations
- Help with bug fixing
- Coding themes for Wordpress
- Collaborate on UI/UX projects
- You should possess both interests and skills in marketing, design and technology.
- Ideally you have already experience in working with Front-end development frameworks such as ReactJS.
- You are hands-on and like to take ownership.
- You like to work in a highly dynamic and diverse environment.
- You have good design skills
- German language skills are a plus
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities.
- You can benefit from our flexible working hours, beer fridge, hover boards and other perks
- Experienced management team with strong focus on your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, high energy and high reward.
- Weekly updated about growth and development of the business.
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in Berlin and of course, the latest hardware.