Head of Financial Institutions (f/d/m)
At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. In a non-transparent financing market, we are providing access to and the opportunity to compare modern and suitable financing products. Therefore, we are looking for smart team members to join us on our journey to become Europe's biggest, most advanced and reliable SME financing platform.
As Head of FI you are responsible for the top line growth of FinCompare.
Selling the FinCompare platform to existing and possible new financing partners (banks, leasing companies, factoring companies, fintechs) is part of your daily business as well as improving the conditions for FinCompare and creating competitive advantage in terms of better interest rates for our marketplace in general and thus for each individual customer.
You are building a team of account managers and analysts with different responsibilities:
1. Initiation and strategic development of bank cooperation:
- Contract negotiations
- Initial technical assessment, briefing of product management, support of the technical connection
- Establishing and improving operational processes in cooperation
- Development and implementation of special processes for resource-saving tests or quick start of cooperations
2. Bank Positioning in the Marketplace:
- Further development of control tools to increase efficiency and effectivenessPermanent review of the quality of API connections and structured development of improvementsDevelopment of new approaches to conversion optimization
3. Data & Reporting:
Share quarterly reports with financing partners Add value by giving strategic recommendations and market know howBuild an authority with your expertise for (digital) SME finance
4. KPI monitoring & reporting:
Establishing controlling systems to manage FI health, defining consistent key figures for making indicatory decisions per FI, responsibility for FI data quality, security, and consistency
5. Reverse Lead Flow:
Lead, search and execute any opportunity for FIs to submit leads to us. Build negotiations and processes to seamlessly integrate FI leads into our process
6. Market Overview:
Keep market overview and matching criteria up to date and continue to continuously optimise our product
Sense & promote business opportunities, build sustainable, growing and profitable business, be a sparring partner, motivator and inspirator to team and partners
Manage and scale FI marketing budget to further build our brand with FIs and their users.
- (SME) banking & management experience in an technology driven company
- Entrepreneurial DNA combined with an analytical approach
- Experience in leading and staffing teams / strong and performance driven judgement skills
- Ideal candidate can work highly analytical and has a background in management consulting from a top tier firm
- Experience in Salesforce, online marketing and previous experience in digital businesses a plus
At FinCompare you have the opportunity to take on real ownership and to act like a business owner. You will have real impact. Be part of our team and help us to revolutionize the SME finance market.
We offer a beautiful office in Berlin Mitte (close to Hackescher Markt), a cooperation with Urban Sports Club (free M-Membership, reduced L & XL Membership), learning and development, fresh fruits, drinks and snacks, Friday beers at the Office, etc.