Head of Finance (m/f/d)
At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. In a non-transparent financing market, we are providing access to and the opportunity to compare modern and suitable financing products. Therefore, we are looking for smart team members to join us on our journey to become Europe's biggest, most advanced and reliable SME financing platform.
You are the counterpart of the C-Level with a finance perspective on relevant strategic decisions. As Head of Finance you will take over the leadership of the finance team and take care of the following tasks / topics:
1. Investor Relations:
- Monthly and quarterly investor reporting
- Board meeting preparation
- Continuous housekeeping of the business plan
- KPI & financial forecasting
- Tracking of revenue + KPIs
- Banking and transactions
- Budgeting and cash management
- Sales commissions
- Travel expenses
- Supervising our Senior Accounting Manager
- Monthly revenue closings
- BWA check and finalization
- A/R management
- Annual report
- Experience in a (startup) finance function or in a Big 4
- University degree in finance, business administration or a related field
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with expertise in data-driven environment
- Experience in business plan modeling and cashflow planning
- Experience in HGB accounting as well as basic IFRS
- Demonstrated leadership skills and you are able to motivate your team in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in German and English is a must.
At FinCompare you have the opportunity to take on real ownership and to act like a business owner. You will have real impact. Be part of our team and help us to revolutionize the SME finance market.
We offer a beautiful office in Berlin Mitte (close to Hackescher Markt), a cooperation with Urban Sports Club (free M-Membership, reduced L & XL Membership), learning and development, fresh fruits, drinks and snacks, Friday beers at the Office, etc.