Senior Software Engineer- Data (Machine learning)
What is Findem:
Findem is HR 2.0. We’re a fast-growth startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in this space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm that backed Snowflake, Cohesity, and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO, and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
Title : Software Engineer - Data ( Machine learning )
Experience - 10 years
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer, who will be responsible for building, deploying and managing various data solutions using AI/ML, information extraction and data engineering.
Role and Responsibilities -
· Implement, test, deploy and manage various data solutions using AI/ML, information extraction, nlp and other data engineering techniques.
· Analyze and derive new opportunities / values in data and build data products around that.
· Research, experiment and prototype new algorithms / technologies and make them successful.
· Use machine learning best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables.
· Work on unstructured ( text ), structured and numerical data to bring most value from datasets.
· Collaborate with Data operations and other technology teams.
Must have Skills :
· Strong in Python and experience in libraries like scikit-learn, pandas, nltk, spacy etc.
· Hands-on experience in deep learning frameworks like pytorch / tensorflow / keras etc.
· Hands-on experience in text processing, nlp and predictive analytics, classification, clustering and regression modeling.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Experience in creating ML pipelines, understanding of MLOps.
Good to have Skills :
· Big data technologies like hadoop, spark, pySpark, kafka etc.
· Experience in prompt engineering with generativeAI like openai, LLaMA etc.
· Exposure to NoSQL like mongoDB.
· Exposure to Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP etc.
The role is full-time and comes with full benefits. We are globally headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with our India headquarters in Bengaluru, but this role can be fully remote.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.