Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Austin, TX /
General Admin – Human Resources - HR /
Full-time - Hybrid
About Us & Why We're Hiring
We're changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org
We're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord, we'd love for you to keep reading.
The Senior HRBP will provide primary HR generalist support to the business, including the alignment of critical business objectives and people strategies. This person will maintain an effective level of business literacy about each division's financial position, its strategic plans, its culture and its competition. This is a critical role on the People Operations team and will lead and participate in developing programs and policies in the following functional areas: Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Training and Development, Engagement and On-boarding.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Mentor and develop managers; Proactively guide your managers to be the strongest people leaders they can be and help maintain the culture by coaching managers to hold their teams accountable and maintain an inclusive team culture
- In collaboration with the VP of People Operations and team, and business leaders, to develop and support change management activities and ensure organizational design and effectiveness are aligned to business strategy, culture, and performance goals
- Oversee and investigate all employee relations matters as they relate to federal, state and local employment and civil rights laws
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Manage and assist in resolution of complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and HR policies related to day-to-day management of employees in the home territory, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Analyze overall trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to ascertain gaps to address, and develop solutions, programs and policies
- Identify training needs for departments and individual executive coaching needs
- Provide guidance and input on departmental restructures, workforce planning, succession planning
- Assist with total compensation and reward programs recommendations and implementation
Experience You Bring:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in resolution of complex employee relation issues
- Strategic thinker with an ability to coach senior leaders through leadership decisions and challenges
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, respective employment laws
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Proven experience managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience working in environment with international objectives
- Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with internal clients
- Flexibility, availability and ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Self-directed and motivated
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We value being together
We believe being together enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
You can expect to be in-office if you’re applying in cities we currently have offices (Austin, TX and Denver, CO).
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
● Employee Resource Groups
● Culture Committee
● Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Committee