Talent Acquisition Specialist
Austin, TX /
General Admin – Human Resources - HR /
About Us & Why We're Hiring
We're changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org
We're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord, we'd love for you to keep reading.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job descriptions and ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on career pages, job boards, and social networks
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g., professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring process
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone interviews and screenings
- Report to hiring managers and HR generalists on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Update job descriptions
- Answer candidates’ questions regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
Who You Are:
- A team player
- Organized individual with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
Experience You’ll Bring:
- 3-8 years of experience in recruiting
- Experience in a growing tech company is a plus
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- System-savvy (we use Lever, G-Suite, Zenefits, Small Improvements and Jira regularly)
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet-friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We value being together
We believe being together enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
You can expect to be in-office if you’re based in Austin, TX.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
● Employee Resource Groups
● Culture Committee
● Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Committee