Product Marketing Manager
Austin, TX /
Marketing – Corporate Marketing - CM /
About Us & Why We're Hiring
We're changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org
We're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord, we'd love for you to keep reading.
The Product Marketing Manager plays a key role in the development of messaging, competitive positioning, collateral, integrated marketing campaigns, and external product communications. You will take the lead on content and communication strategy for sales enablement for our products. You will help us promote findhelp through a deep understanding of our target audience: people looking for help, community organizations, and customers. This role will make significant contributions through product definition, competitive positioning, presentations, and thoughtful content creation. You will help shape the voice of the product to grow our users.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage go-to-market strategy and product marketing campaigns that focus on awareness, adoption, usage, and revenue growth.
- Define product positioning, develop key messaging, and create tools that will enable our Sales team to effectively position the product within target markets.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Engineering to draft technical content appropriate for various audiences and stakeholders.
- Author and assist with internal and external product marketing materials (sales documentation, website copy, blog posts, white papers, etc.) that highlight the benefits of our product and support brand consistency.
- Identify & track metrics to determine the effectiveness of product marketing activities.
- Conduct market analysis and report on developments in a competitive landscape, help establish product differentiators, and support the RFP process.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about emerging technologies
- A proactive communicator who thrives in an environment of keeping everyone in the know
- Adept at translating complex technical concepts into easily understandable messaging
- Action-oriented and hold your peers and leaders accountable for deliverables
- Collaborative, organized, and analytical
Experience You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years marketing and/or sales enablement experience
- Strong written communication (can provide examples)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with attention to detail
- Able to adapt to changing project priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Project management mindset with the ability to understand and balance the various stakeholders, technologies, deliverables, and other moving pieces involved in executing a marketing campaign
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet-friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We value being together
We believe being together enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
You can expect to be in-office if you’re applying in cities we currently have offices (Austin, TX and Denver, CO).
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
● Employee Resource Groups
● Culture Committee
● Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Committee