Data Quality Specialist
Curation – Curation - DA /
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
*This position is in office and candidates must be located in Austin, Texas*
The Data Operations Analyst role exists within the Curation Department and is a crucial part of our mission to connect all people with the resources and help they need with dignity and ease. It is through this role that we maintain our network of programs and ensure comprehensiveness and accuracy. Data Operations Analysts help users navigate our site, provide support, and assist customers in learning how to use findhelp. Day-to-day tasks include ensuring that programs on the site are up to date and meet findhelp’s standards for accuracy and inclusion. This is an entry level role with learning and development opportunities to grow your career.
What you’ll do:
- Verify and maintain existing program data according to findhelp’s standards and procedures
- Research and add new organizations and programs that qualify to be added to the network, including but not limited to researching the internet and calling/emailing organizations for more information.
- Respond to external requests received in our ticket management system and play an integral role in troubleshooting platform requests
- Work efficiently within all Curation systems and tools, such as Jira Service Management
- Contribute to special projects, training and development opportunities, as assigned
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to a positive culture
Who you are:
- You are mission-driven to create something that helps those in need
- You are detail-oriented and can maintain focus in a task-based environment with competing priorities
- You are a critical thinker and have the ability to find solutions for ambiguous or non-standard tasks
- You are both self-motivated with an ability to manage your time effectively, and team-oriented with an ability to contribute and collaborate with others.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic web terminology
- Experience providing customer support is a plus
Physical demands and work environment
- This job operates in a professional office environment with business casual attire. Flexibility to work remote one day per week is available
- This is largely a sedentary role; height-adjustable desks are available.
- Standard office equipment is used, such as laptops, monitors and headsets, if needed.
- This is a pet-friendly office with an attached dog park.
$22 - $22 an hour
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time