School Care – School Care - SC /
About Us & Why We're Hiring
We're changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org
We're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord, we'd love for you to keep reading.
Findhelp is hiring a data analyst to turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Produce weekly / monthly reports for our customers (by running existing SQL queries or writing custom queries as needed for ad-hoc reporting)
- Work with partners to build out custom data pipelines
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with the team to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Be the lead on product reporting (for a product line)
Who you are:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting data visualization tools (Tableau, Chartio etc), databases (MySQL), programming (Python preferred, R is nice-to-have)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in healthcare is not required but nice-to-have.
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid parental leave
- 20 days of PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet-friendly office with attached dog park (Austin HQ)
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
● Employee Resource Groups
● Culture Committee
● Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Committee